July Journies





It has been another absolutely wonderful and fun-filled month here at Arohanui! I’ve been right in the middle of all the action, keeping busy and making the most of every single day.

Back at the centre, I’ve been keeping active and having a laugh tackling some awesome obstacle courses. I also really loved our latest sensory session, which was so upbeat and cheerful. We got to watch beautiful hot air balloons floating across the big screen while jamming out to some fantastic Hi-5 music, it was impossible not to smile!

Getting out and about in the community has been another major highlight for me. We took a trip to the Gordon Carmichael Reserve for some magical outdoor fun. I had the best time chasing giant bubbles, listening to some nice music, and soaking up the lovely, warm sunshine. I also really enjoyed going for a beautiful walk through Yatton Park, taking in all the fresh air and stunning scenery.

I’ve had such a fantastic month filled with laughter, movement, and great music, and I can't wait to see what next month brings!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog